Sous vide rib eye is juicy, tender and delicious. This is a steak you’ll want to eat every night. A beefy, juicy rib eye that you can cook sous vide at home. It’s tender and juicy and so perfectly delicious that you’ll want to eat it every night.
- Related article: Best Steak Cuts for Sous Vide Cooking
Sous Vide Rib Eye Recipe
- Sous Vide Cooker
- Sous Vide Container
- Vacuum Sealer
- Vacuum Seal Bags
- BBQ Grill or Skillet
- 1 Rib Eye Steak
- 1 Rosemary Branch
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Ground Chili Pepper
- 1 Thyme
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.7 Ounces Butter (50 g)
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 Salt and Pepper
- Start by setting the sous vide cooker at 55°C /131°F. While the water is being heated, let's prep the rib eye.
- Start by placing the rib eye steak inside the vacuum seal bag. Add the olive oil, rosemary branch, thyme and ground chili to your preferred taste.
- Crush the garlic, and insert it inside the vacuum bag too. This will enhance the overall flavor.
- Seal the bag and cook in the sous vide container for 2 hours.
- When the rib eye is done cooking, open up the vacuum bag, and take the rib eye out.Place on the BBQ grill or skillet to sear roast the steak and keep the juices inside. Remember that the rib eye is already cooked perfectly inside, so we just need to add the roasted flavor on the outside.
- Now the rib-eye steak is ready to be enjoyed.
Here are some other great sous vide recipes to try: