Want a super juicy chicken?
This sous vide chicken breast recipe will explain how to cook the most tender and flavorful chicken breasts to complete any Caesar salad or sandwich.
Chicken has a high content of albumins, the same protein as egg white, so it’s highly suggested in keto diet. This recipe will give you a solid base to build your own recipes with chicken breasts.
Sous Vide Chicken Breast Recipe
- Sous Vide Cooker
- Sous Vide Container
- Vacuum Sealer
- 2 Vacuum Seal Bags
- 1 Whole Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Carrot
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Set the sous vide cooker to 68°C / 154.4°F and pre-heat the water.
- If you haven't divided the whole chicken breast in two parts yet:Remove the small bones on the top inner part first (if present). Then cut straight down through the center to get two perfect chicken breasts, 1 serving each.
- Insert the chicken breasts in two separate vacuum bags.
- Add one half tsp of sugar and salt into each bag. Divide the rest of the ingredients into each bag.
- Carefully vacuum seal the two bags.
- We can now cook the chicken breasts. Let the chicken breasts cook for 2 hours, at the constant temperature of 68°C / 154.4°F.
- When the chicken is ready, take them out of the bags and allow them to cool down.
- The next step is to seal the breasts in a hot skillet. Put the skillet over high heat and put 1 tbsp of olive oil in it.
- Dry the chicken breast and toss it on the hot skillet, roasting it for 30 seconds per side.
- Now season with salt and pepper to your preference.
- The sous vide chicken breasts are ready to garnish your salads or be eaten as you like.
Other great sous vide recipes to try out: